What is an Intuitive?
An Intuitive is someone who can sense subtle energies and emotions in others and has an ability to be a clear channel for intelligence that goes beyond direct evidence or reasoning.
What is a Mentor?
A trusted guide focused on developing your potential and supporting your growth by actively listening and offering guidance and resources.
Samantha’s intention as an Intuitive Mentor is to guide you to reconnect with your inner self and by doing so help you to experience freedom, wholeness and peace, at any stage in your life.
Intuitive Mentoring Session - For Clarify & Focus
(75 / 90 minutes)
This transformational session is created for those who are:
Lacking mental clarity and experiencing confusion and poor memory;
Feel “stuck” and are searching for answers;
Repeating negative behavioural patterns;
Experiencing anxiety, depression or low mood;
Have low self-worth & self-belief;
Want to access their inner guidance system;
Looking for greater meaning in their life.
How does it work?
Every experience you have had, good or bad is stored in your subconscious mind. All beliefs lay dormant, until replaced with new ones! Your thoughts can be your best friend or worst enemy, it all depends on which story you keep telling yourself.
This session is an integration of talking/healing therapies and aims to offer new, healthier perspectives, allowing you a safe space to discover your authentic voice and reconnect with your true self.
Benefits of an Intuitive Mentoring session:
• Replaces negative thinking with positive mental reprogramming;
• Offers new perspectives;';
• Improved self-confidence and self-esteem;
• Helps you achieve your goals by adjusting your mindset to a more positive approach;
• Improves your physical, mental, and emotional well-being;
• The ability to release fear and judgement of yourself and others;
• Start consciously creating your life, rather than reacting to it;
• Reconnect to your true self and become inwardly content;
• Learn how to tap into your intuition and receive guidance;
• Enhances self-expression and self-awareness;
• Offers you unlimited potential for personal growth and transformation.
Which transformational tools are used in a session?
Hypno-Therapy, CBT, NLP, Mindfulness, Intuitive Guidance
Not everyone likes to be a therapy room, so (if weather permitting) the appointment can take the form of a 'walk and talk' in a local park or cafe.